Please read this policy carefully because by accessing the services provided by us, you agree to provide information and the use of that information by us in the manner provided in this Policy.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, shall mean the Firm.
“Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our website.
“You”, “Your”, “User” refers to the user of the site. “User” is anyone who is visiting, accessing or browsing the Website. The User can be any person who visits and/or browsers the Website (visitor), or any person who has registered for a user profile on the Website (registered user).
We commit to respecting your online privacy Data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) you share with Us. Information that is considered personal about You by Us includes, but is not limited to, Your name, address, email address, phone number, User photo, payment information or other contact information.
In order to avail any services through the Website, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Profile picture
- Date of birth
We may also collect and use information about Your interactions and browsing history on the website, in a manner and format that does not directly identify You as an individual (Non-Personal Information). Non-Personal Information also includes information that we collect and use that we make anonymous by obfuscating or removing information that directly identifies You. In addition, We collect and use comments, replies, and other User Content you post, and regardless of whether the information that they contain identifies you, we treat this information as Non-Personal Information when it is separate from the name, username, or e-mail address you provide to register for the Registered Account/User Profile. We may also use tool or the third-party providers to collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
The types of Non-Personal Information we may collect and use include but are not limited to (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier Device ID); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and approximate location; (v) other Non-Personal Identifiable Information that we deem necessary.
3). Information We Collect
Our Website’s online registration form requires users to give us contact information (name, phone number, email address, profile picture, date of birth, location.), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a registered user, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our Website. The Website also collects and stores the messages and other media files sent and received by you. This information is compiled and on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Website. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customised to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customised;
- Improve and customise our services, content and other commercial /non –commercial features on the website;
- Contact you to get your opinion on our current services or possible new services that may be offered by us;
- Send you information on our services, special deals, and promotions;
- Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- Send newsletter(s) to you and service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website;
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Firm to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Firm may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement.
We collect and store your search details on the Website, including your search history, the usage of the Website and the features and time you have used the Website for. We collect any communications between you and other users or third parties through our Website and details of any external links or advertisements that you click on.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the website, with respect to the creation of User accounts as per the clauses mentioned in the Terms of Service available on the Website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use. The Firm will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Firm.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may has been compromised.
4). How Information Is Collected
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
5). External Links on Website
The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources. We have no control over any Website or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, services/products or other materials on or available from such website/Applications or resources.
6). Our Use of Your Information
We may release your personal information to a third-party in order to comply with a Court Order or other similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Our Terms of Service. We may disclose personally identifiable information to parties in compliance with our Terms of Service as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, We may disclose name, address, country, phone number, and email address.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
8). Our Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Website. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
9). Accessing and Reviewing Information
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
10). Control of Your Password
When you sign up for a Registered Account/User Profile, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorised access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
11). Other Information Collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Firm. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
14). DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims through this policy will be resolved through Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Arbitration: The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Bihar, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Bihar, India.
15). Questions and Suggestions